April 5, 2011

Ladybugs 2nd Birthday

So, normally, I think "Wow! time is flying by" Not so much with Ladybug! She has been through a lot for only being two and I am so thankful that year two was far less traumatic that year one! She is the most precious thing in the world to me and her daddy. We have watched her go from lethargic to active, helpless to curious and gaining independence! She is so smart and she is working so hard to do the things we did not know how long it would take her to do. She is AMAZING and I could so not imagine a life without our sister girl! We were a little unprepared for her birthday this year so the pics are not great but here is what we have.

Ladybug and Daddy


Ladybug....grumpy little Ladybug


Ladybug's buddies, Papa and Cowboy


Ladybug's favorite Aunt, Mimi, and Tosha


CUTE!


Not a Birthday pic but I wanted to post some smiles!



SO SWEET!!



Playing hide and seek with her Papa.



No comments:

Post a Comment