September 30, 2009

Our Roomies

So, Warren's sisters Jenny and Amy and her son Dom are a pretty HUGE part of our lives and I wanted to post some pics of them. There is one of these pictures that captures Dom's personality PERFECTLY but I will let you guess which one.

Dom has a TON of energy from the time he rolls out of bed until he is forced to go to bed. Amy has her work cut out for her but I am sure it is so worth it for her when he flashes those sweet dimples.

Amy is ... well ... never afraid to give her opinion and thinks I have lost my mind 99% of the time. lol. She is currently looking for a job so if ya know anybody who is hiring give a girl a holla! She is usually pretty easy to get along with and my kids LOVE their Auntie Amy!

Jenny is hilarious. She loves either playing with or yelling at the kids. She is a huge help around the house and her favorite pass time is to hide things from everybody which is cool except when she does not remember where she put it. She just got some glasses and they are so CUTE on her and she loves them! We just love her to death!


















No comments:

Post a Comment